Service areas include Chicago and Chicago's North Suburbs. For exclusive availability packages, and Bicoastal families looking for extended birth or postpartum doula packages, please send a contact form for rates and availability.
Birth Doula Services - $1,200
Professional, reliable, and compassionate care.
- Access to Hillary’s online Resource Center and lending library
- Phone & email support for questions and/or resources during pregnancy and postpartum
- Two, in-home 2 hour prenatal visits, customized to your needs
- Basic postpartum planning
- Assistance in creating a birth plan/preference sheet
- On-call availability from 37 weeks until baby is born
- Continuous educational, physical and emotional support throughout active labor and birth
- Immediate postpartum and infant feeding support at birthing location
- Two in-home post baby visits, 1-2 weeks postpartum and another at 4-6 weeks postpartum to ensure the transition is going smoothly
Postpartum Doula Services - $100 for a 3 hour visit, $30/hr for additional daytime hours, and $35/hr for overnight support
Daytime, evening, and overnight shifts ranging from 3-12 hours.
- Assistance in creating postpartum plan
- Newborn care guidance - swaddling, calming, bathing
- Baby wearing and diapering education
- Nourishing light meal preparation
- Basic household tidying
- Breast/chest + bottle feeding support
- Care of baby; so you can nap, shower and eat a meal
- Emotional support of birth and parenthood experience
- Sibling integration, attention and playtime
- Helping you understand normal newborn sleeping patterns
- Assistance in empowering the family unit
- Nurturing you so that you can focus on bonding and rest
- Answer your parenting questions and provide local resources
Capture the big day!
Victoria Beauchamp of Hera's Gift offers an exclusive birth photography and milestone package to HEART clients. Victoria won the International Association of Professional Birth Photographer's Photo of the Year competition in 2012, and her work has been featured in Midwifery Today magazine, Huffington Post, and several other publications. Click below to check out her work, and package information.
Hillary proudly serves Chicago, Chicago's north suburbs, and bicoastal families.